I am proud to display my Lifetime Million Dollar Advocates badge, which exclusively honors the less than 1% of U.S. attorneys who can claim client recoveries of at least 1 million dollars.
We have recovered total damages in excess of 50 million dollars.
Our recent recoveries include:
- Medical Malpractice: $8,250,000 | Hospital & Multiple Defendants
- Medical Malpractice: $4,275,000 | Hospital & Multiple Defendants
- Car accident: $1,325,000 | Wrongful Death| Motor Vehicle
- Medical Malpractice: $500,000 | Below Knee Amputation
- Trip and Fall: $500,000 | Theme Park |Complex Wrist Fracture
- Medical Malpractice: $435,000 | Delayed Diagnosis
- Medical Malpractice: $400,000 | Bedsores| Hospital
- Medical Malpractice: $ 400,000 | Medication Mismanagement
- Trip and Fall: $300,000 | Knee, Shoulder and Back Injuries
- Car accident: $300,000 | Bicyclist| Fractured Pelvis and Sacrum
- Slip and Fall: $250,000| Work-Related: Fractured Hip
- Trip and Fall: $150,000 | Neck and Back Injuries
- Slip and Fall: $142,500| Parking Lot |Fractured Hip
- Car Accident: $127,500 | MTBI/ Post-Concussive Syndrome
- Car accident: $105,000| Post Concussive Syndrome
- Premises Liability: $105,000| Rotator Cuff Tear
- Slip and Fall: $100,000 | Neck and Back Injuries
- Car Accident: $100,000 | Pedestrian| Neck and Back Injuries
- Car accident: $100,000| Post Concussive Syndrome
- Car accident: $100,000 | Torn Meniscus
- Car Accident: $100,000 | Neck, Back, and Knee Injuries
- Car accident: $100,000 | Pedestrian |Fractured Foot, Infection
- Car accident: $95,000 | Fractured Ribs & Herniated Disc
- Car accident: $75,000| Rideshare Company| Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sexual Assault: $60,000 | Hospital Staff
- Medical Malpractice: $50,000| Physical Therapist
Detailed case summaries can be found in the drop-down tab.
I hold the AV Preeminent Highest Level of Professional Excellence and High Ethical Standing Peer Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which only 3% of U.S. attorneys can claim, and Client Champion Platinum Distinction for Excellence in Client Satisfaction. I have been awarded a 10.0 Top Attorney rating from Avvo.com, Clients Choice Award 2015-2022 for Excellence in Client Satisfaction and Top Contributor Award 2015-2022 for Q&A participation. I have been recognized by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel Top 1% and received membership in the National Trial Lawyers Top 100. I have been recognized by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys as one of the 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Broward County for Client Satisfaction.
In 1990, I established my Ft. Lauderdale based private practice to protect and aid those who have been harmed and injured. I find it particularly satisfying to seek and achieve justice for people and families that have been severely damaged due negligence. Fighting for the rights of those who are suffering, against a system which all but bullies those people, impassions me. Witnessing the hard-earned justice achieved for my clients, against immense adversity, fills me with hope. When I help each client and family regain what has been lost in their lives, it affirms me of the power of an individual to create positive change. Protecting accident victims has been not only my career-but it is also my calling and passion. When you enlist me for help, you truly will have an advocate on your side who is personally dedicated to protecting your rights and will guide you and act as your voice.
For almost 35 years, I have exclusively represented the injured in all types of personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases, including auto, truck, motorcycle, slip and fall, product liability and 3rd party liability work-related claims.
I began my insurance claims career in Plantation, FL as a bodily injury liability claims representative with The Travelers Insurance Company; I investigated and handled all types of auto, truck, slip and fall, product liability and Workers Compensation claims for its national corporate accounts and self-insureds. I investigated significant exposure and fatality claims for its serious injury unit.
When you call on me for help, you will have on your side a lawyer who has an intimate understanding of how an insurance company will view and deal with your case, which is an asset that enables me to provide effective advice and negotiate very successfully.
Much of my clientele has been referred by other clients, the legal and medical community, friends and family. I represent many people who reside outside Broward County, and the state of Florida.
Each situation and case are unique; I strive to guide my clients through the challenges of every case individually.
Please reach out to me to discuss your concerns.
Florida Bar (1989)
Broward County Bar Association
United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Million Dollar Advocates Forum: Lifetime Member